Imprint & Data Privacy
Responsible for the purposes of press law, media services and teleservice providers:
QuanTag IT Solutions GmbH
Software Engineering, Consulting, IT Security
Grünwalder Weg 13A
D-82008 Unterhaching, Germany
Phone: +49 89 62447211
Fax: +49 89 62447210
CEO: Emir Rizvanovic
Commercial Register: Munich Local Court, HRB 213949
Value-added tax identification number: DE 296898374
Web-design and programming: QuanTag IT Solutions GmbH
1. Information on the collection of personal data and informationIn general, it is possible to use our website without providing any personal information. If personal information (such as your name, address, or e-mail address) is collected on our website, it is always collected on a voluntary basis whenever possible. We will never transmit this data to third parties without your express consent.
For security reasons, and to protect transmitted personal information and other confidential content (such as orders or inquiries to the responsible persons), this website uses SSL and/or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection because your browser line will start with “https://” and a lock symbol.
We would like to note that there may be gaps in security whenever data is transmitted over the internet (such as via e-mail communication). It is not possible for us to provide seamless protection for your data from third party access.
If you are using our website simply for informational purposes, meaning that you do not provide us with information in any other manner, we only collect the data transmitted to our server by your browser (“server log files”). When you access our website, we collect the following data which is technically required to display our website to you:
- Our website visited
- Date and time of access
- Quantity of data transmitted in bytes
- Source/reference from which you accessed the page
- Browser used – operating system used
- IP address used (in anonymized form if possible)
Data is processed in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to fulfill our justifiable interests and in order to improve the stability and function of our website. Data is not transmitted to others or used in any other manner. However, we reserve the right to review server log files subsequently if we have concrete reasons to believe illegal usage has occurred.
2. Contact data of the reponsible partyThe individual responsible for data processing on this website in the sense of the European General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) and German 'Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO)' is QuanTag IT Solutions GmbH, Grünwalder Weg 13A, 82008 Unterhaching, Germany, phone: +49 89 62447211, e-mail: info[at]quantag-it.com.
3. Rights of affected partiesApplicable data privacy law grants you comprehensive rights (informational rights and rights to intervene) towards the individuals responsible for processing your personal information, as indicated in the following section:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have the right to receive information on your personal information processed by us, the purpose of processing, the categories of personal information processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data is or was disclosed, the planned duration of storage, and the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right to have your data corrected or deleted, to restrict processing, to object to processing, to submit complaints to a supervising authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect it from you, the use of automated decision-making, including profiling, and any information regarding the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing insofar as they relate to you, as well as your right to information on the guarantees that apply in accordance with Art. 46 DSGVO if your data is transmitted to third party countries.
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to promptly correct any data on you which is incorrect, and/or to supplement incomplete data we have saved.
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request your personal information be deleted if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO apply. However, this right does not exist if data processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of speech and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest, or to assert, exercise, or defend against legal claims.
- Right to restrict processing in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request that processing of your personal information be restricted for the review period if you have disputed the correctness of your data, if you have rejected the deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing, and instead request a restriction of processing for your data, if you require your data to assert, exercise, or defend against legal claims, after we no longer need this data to achieve a specific purpose, or if you have submitted an objection for reasons related to your specific situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our justifiable grounds outweigh these considerations.
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted your right to correction, deletion, or restriction of processing towards the responsible person, this individual is obligated to inform all recipients to whom your personal information was disclosed of this correction or deletion of data, or of the restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or would be associated with an unreasonable amount of work. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to transfer data in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal information you have provided to us in a structured, current, and machine-readable format or to request it be transmitted to another responsible party, insofar as this is technically possible.
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke your consent to process data at any time with future effect. If we receive a revocation, we will promptly delete the data in question unless further processing is carried out on some legal basis that does not require your consent. A revocation of consent will not affect the legality of processing completed based on the consent up until the time it was revoked; – Right to complaint in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO: Apart from any other administrative law or legal remedy, you have the right to submit a complaint to a supervising authority, in particular in the member state in which your domicile or workplace are located, or the place of the alleged violation, if you believe that processing of your personal information violates the DSGVO.
1. Content of the online offer
The author cannot give any guarantee regarding the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author based on material or immaterial losses resulting from using or failing to use the information provided or from the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded as a matter of principle unless it is proven that the author acted intentionally or with gross negligence. All offers are subject to confirmation and are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to alter, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior separate announcement, or to discontinue the publication temporarily or finally.
2. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to third-party websites (“hyperlinks”) which are outside the author’s scope of responsibility, liability would be incurred solely in the event that the author had knowledge of the contents and if it would have been technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use of the illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that, at the time of placing a link, no illegal contents could be found on the sites to be linked. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or copyright of the linked sites. He therefore hereby expressly distances himself from all the contents of all the linked sites which are altered after the link has been placed. This statement applies to all the links placed within his own internet offering, to references and entries by third parties in guest books, discussion fora and mailing lists created by the author. Sole liability for illegal, faulty or incomplete contents, in particular for losses resulting from using or failing to use information provided in this way lies with the person offering the site to which the link is made, and not with those who merely make reference to the publication concerned by means of links.
3. Copyright and identification rights
The author is anxious to observe the copyrights in the graphic designs, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all the publications, to use graphic designs, sound documents, video sequences and texts produced by himself or to make use of graphic designs, sound documents, video sequences and texts which are not subject to a licence.
All trade marks and brand names which are mentioned in the internet offering and which are possibly protected for third parties are subject, without restriction, to the provisions of the relevant identification law and to the rights of possession of the registered owners in each case. It cannot be concluded from their merely being mentioned that trade marks are not protected by third-party rights.
The copyright in published objects which the author has created himself remains exclusively with the author of the sites. Publication or use of such graphic designs, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permissible without the author’s express consent.
4. Data protection
Use by third parties of the contact data published in the imprint or similar information, such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail addresses, in order to send information which has not been specifically requested is not permitted. The right is specifically reserved to take legal action against anyone sending spam mails, as they are called, in the event of any violation of this prohibition.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer forms part of the internet offering from which reference to this page was made. If any parts of this text or individual phrases are no longer or not entirely compatible with the applicable statutory provisions, this shall not affect the content and validity of the other parts of the document.